Final event: presentation of the European White Paper
11 February 2019
For over six years EFFE has committed itself toward a more social Europe and toward the recognition of Home & Family employment.
The European White paper is a is a civil society initiative realized with EFFE’s partners.
Fight against undeclared work, migrants integration, work life balance, digital tools… the official presentation will take place on the 6th of March at European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) from 13h30 to 17h30.
– Program –
- Opening speech by Mariya GABRIEL, European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society
- Speeches from the European Economic and Social Committee, Employment, Social Affairs and Citizenship Section, Christa SCHWENG, Christiane BASSET, Erika KOLLER
- European White Paper: History & Context by Andrea ZINI, Vice President of EFFE
PART 1: Home employment at the junction of EU public policies
- Digital tools and fight against undeclared work: the stakes of facilitating declaration; intervention of the Central Agency of Social Security Organizations (ACOSS), France
- Applicable social rights and legitimacy of an Europe wide social dialogue; interventions of the French trade union FGTAFO and Italian, Assindatcolf
- Creation, recognition and professionalization of new occupations and jobs: setting up levers for quality jobs; interventions by Eurocarers, Iperia L’institute, Gruppo SSI and CEDEFOP
PART 2: Policy direction and commitment of European public stakeholders
- Grand témoin, A necessary engagement from European regions towards home employment: Xavier BERTRAND, President of the Haut de France region:
- Home employment crossing the ILO’s international perspectives, ILO Brussels
- Political dialogue over the utility of integrating home employment into EU public policies. What commitments are at stake?
- European White Paper: political conclusion: Elisabeth MORIN-CHARTIER, MEP (EPP – FR), Quaestor of the European Parliament
- Committed Grand Témoin, Michel BARNIER
- Closing speech, Marie Béatrice LEVAUX
14th of November 2023 - Brussels
10 years of commitment and advocacy